Friday, January 6, 2012

Card Patterns DT and more news

Hi everyone!

Today I have some fun news! About two months ago, I was asked to be on the Card Patterns Design Team for the following six months. I love the Card Patterns sketches and I am so very happy and honoured to be on the team. It is going to be tons of fun and it has been really hard not telling anyone about it! Here's the Card Patterns post about the new team. The first sketch (#147) will be posted tomorrow.

And a second piece of good news. I was very happy to see that my Christmas card series was picked as one of the Hero Arts Fab 5 winners today! The other winning projects are totally gorgeous. I am looking forward to picking stamps from the 2012 catalog.

This has been a great stamping day!

8 comments:

  1. You are on a roll!!
    Va kul! Stort grattis både till DT uppdraget och till HA vinsten idag!
    Kram Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many wonderful things rolling your way- very well deserved!! Michelle and I are so excited to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stort grattis. Vilken rolig dag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!!! I knew that card was a winner when I spotted it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must be on cloud 9!
    Congratulations on being picked for the Card Patterns DT as well as being among the Hero Arts fab 5 winners. Your card is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations all around, Anna-Karin! Your work is wonderful and inspiring and I'm glad we'll be seeing more of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Anna-Karin! Great big CONGRATULATIONS! Wooo-hooo! So happy for you! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!