Thursday, November 7, 2013

Winter Cottage Tutorial

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a step-by-step tutorial on the Sizzix blog, for a 3-D winter cottage made with Brenda Walton's new 3-D Country Cottage die.

Winter Cottage - Layers of ink
I love to make little houses and was happy to see a new die that I could use to extend my little village. For examples of more of my houses, see this, this and this tutorial. I love the look of the glimmering snow and the snow-covered tree. Now I just need a large version of this house, so that we can go there to celebrate Christmas.

To see all the steps for how I made this, head over to the Sizzix blog.

Happy Crafting!

Anna-Karin

5 comments:

  1. Looks good enough to eat Anna-Karin! Lovely work. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  2. So frosty and sweet! I love the scalloped roof line and the pretty blue walls.
    Thanks for sharing this lovely confection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Anna-Karin this is so cute... I love it.. you are so clever.
    I have to tell you I have been playing with your resist techniques and I am loving it... :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!