Friday, June 13, 2014

Artsy Matchbook

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a project on the Sizzix blog, a little matchbook made with the new Matchbook Notebook die.

The Matchbook Notebook die contains both the notebook and two cute little cards. There are six painted and stamped cards inside. I used stamps and stencils by Dina Wakley, and Distress Paints.

For more info on how I made this and more photos, head over to the Sizzix blog.

Sorry this post is a little late, I had some pretty scary car problems today, I was very lucky that everything went well.

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

Anna-Karin

4 comments:

  1. Yikes, glad you're ok. Cute project--fun to see something different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks beautiful...

    Sorry to hear about the car problems - glad you are okay.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. BSC at the Sizzix blog. I really love this. It just spoke to me. Hope you are recovered from your scary event.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!