Thursday, April 16, 2015

Inksheets Tag Tutorial

Hello everyone! Have you heard of the Sizzix brand new Inksheets, which one a Hot New Product Award at CHA at the beginning of this year? I am sharing a tutorial with this fun products on the Sizzix blog today.

With the Inksheets, you can turn any Thinlits, Framelits or Triplits die into a stamp. Pretty cool! It helps you get even more out of your dies, and you probably already know that I like to use my dies in many different ways. I used a mix of butterfly dies here and papers and micro beads by Prima.

To see the whole tutorial, you'll have to click over to the Sizzix blog.

Happy crafting!!

Anna-Karin

Supplies:



5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I keep seeing these microbeads everywhere- Im going to have to order some soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag. Love your colors. The Inksheets. Sound like fun, I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful tag, off to have a closer look! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that sounds so interesting Anna-Karin, off to take a peek! Gorgeous tag :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing tutorial and gorgeous tag! I love the white on black and the touches of pink and aqua really pop! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!