Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Glossy Journal Page on Ranger's Blog

Hi everyone! Today I am very happy to be a guest designer over at Ranger. My very first ink pad years ago when I started stamping was made by Ranger, it was an Adirondack dye ink pad, and since then Ranger products make their way onto most of my projects.

I've always loved the vibrant look of dye inks on glossy cardstock. I did a colourful tutorial using the new Ranger dye inks on stamped and heat embossed glossy cardstock. There are a bunch of other techniques too. I made a page in my large Dylusions journal, but the techniques work for many types of different projects.

If you want to see how I made this page, head over to Ranger.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Happy crafting!

Anna-Karin

4 comments:

  1. As usual, this is beautiful.
    I remember those Adirondack pads. I loved them too. And remember the ink that had scents? I STILL have those! They're too dry to use, but they still smell! LOL
    You're always inspiring.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! Love the colours and design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am back from Ranger blog, great how to. Love all the helpful tips you give us, thank you! I love to see all the stamps you use, very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful page Anna Karin - love the use of the squares - it looks awesome! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!