Sunday, September 20, 2015

Easy Watercolouring Tutorial

Hi friends! I hope you are enjoying your weekend! I am sharing a tutorial on Sizzix blog today, for a quick watercoloured card with a surprise on the inside.

I like cards that have an unusual shape and this Fall Flowers Card by Rachel Bright sure does. The flower is kept close by the two leaves and opens to reveal a pretty inside. I thought it was a fun idea to paint and stamp a small watercolour scene on the inside of the card, completely hidden by the flower on the front. The Fall Flowers set contain a great dimensional flower, various leaves, sentiments and the card base, and would work just as well for spring or summer cards. For the stamping, I used the Happy Home set, which has fun images and sentiments for fall, Halloween and winter stamping.

To see the little scene on the inside and how I made this, you'll have to jump over to the Sizzix blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I will see you again tomorrow with a fun Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember blog hop.

Happy crafting!!

Anna-Karin

Supplies:


Other supplies:
Paint: Daler & Rowney Aquafine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!